FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the hours of operation? We are open Monday through Thursday 9am to 8pm. Fridays 9am to 5pm, & Saturday 9am to 2pm.
- How long is the class? The program is 160 hours of training and lasts at least four weeks.
- Can I attend the School on a part-time basis? Yes, we can make a schedule that will fit your own.
- What do I need to enroll? All you need is a regular IL Driver’s License and to fill out an application.
- Do I take the tests at the School or at the Secretary of State? After you complete the classroom part of the instructions you have to go to the Secretary of State’s office for a written test. After you complete behind-the-wheel training you will be tested at our facility by the Secretary of State’s examiner.
- What if I fail one of the tests?You have three chances to pass each test. If you fail the tests three times the Secretary of State requires that you wait 30 days before your next re-test.
- Do you offer financial aid or payment plans? The tuition fee is broken down into payments upon completion of each phase of the training; however tuition must be paid in full by the last test.
- Do you help with employment after I graduate? Recruiters from different trucking companies come to the School on a regular basis to give presentations and drop off applications.
Bulldog CDL Driving School
The Best Commercial Driving License (CDL) School in the Chicago Area.
Classes are also available in the following languages:
Here’s what our happy drivers had to say about our services:
“The best school ever I had .the manager so nice man very respectful ,the team who teach me to drive very professional.”
“hi bulldog school is the right place to start your new life is perfect they teach you fast and right and simple way, the teacher is professional the instructor they are so nice whith student they teach you how to maneuver semi in 40 hours , come to bulldog you will be happy , i wish long life to bulldog”
“really good school.. real professional staff and specially the pre-trip teacher (the owner i believe) is really good, he make you laught and imagine the things hes talking about, good way of teaching..”
“Pretty good. I have no complaints. Staff was helpful and very affordable”
“it was very professional and pleasure ,to learn everything that I am using today on the road.Thank you guys Mike”
Sign up to our Newsletter
(We do not share your data with anybody, and only use it for its intended purpose)